- Reiki & Karuna Ki Certification Intensive Weekend
- Instructor: Shari Davidson,
Certified Hypnotist, Reiki Master and Karuna Ki Master,
Registered Yoga Teacher ( RYT)
|What is Reiki ?|
REIKI is a powerful form of hands-on healing. It heals the body, mind, spirit and emotions down to the DNA level. Unlike western or allopathic medicine, it is not limited. Reiki may be used in conjunction with any other healing modality--traditional or alternative. It is based on a relationship between the client and the Reiki energy, allowing the healed to return to perfect holistic health.
It is also a simple method that can be learned by anyone who has the desire to heal.
KARUNA KI is an enhanced level of Reiki. With a base of Reiki, Karuna, a Tibetan term which means "compassionate action", consists of an additional 8 or 12 symbols (depending upon your Reiki lineage), which expand the Reiki energy by allowing the practitioner to develop a compassionate heart and to connect with enlightened beings who are working to send healing energy to the earth. Although more intensive than traditional Reiki, it is very peaceful and very grounding.
This Karuna Ki Training is open to all Reiki Masters, no matter their lineage.
Shari Davidson, Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT),, Reiki and Karuna Ki Master, Certified Hypnotist and NLP Practitioner.
Shari is a Usui System Reiki Master who works with different healing modalities. For the past 15 plus years she has incorporated a healing process that includes Reiki, Hypnosis, Meditation and Yoga to attain the perfect balance in ones life.
As a corporate trainer with over 20 years experience with Fortune 100 companies. She has been a facilitator for training classes in leadership, communications skills, time management and stress control. She is a member in good standing of the American Society for Training and Development, as well as the Society of Human Resource Management.
She has developed successful corporate as well as private seminars and retreats through out the country. Presently she is teaching for the National Multiple Sclerosis. Shari holds public yoga classes and workshops on Long Island, NY.
For the past fifteen years, Shari has pursued her passions for yoga and the knowledge by her continuing studies in Astanga, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Iyengar and Hatha Yoga with noted and world-renowned teachers. She belongs to the International Yoga Association, IMA, Yoga Research and Education Center/International Association of Yoga Therapist, Yoga Alliance and Long Island Yoga Association.
Shari has appeared as a featured guest on several occasions on 'Foot Notes' WLUX540 AM radio with Dr. June Kasminoff. Some topics discussed on air were; yoga for a balance life; using prana, reflexology and simple exercises to reduce stress. Also she has had article published by Long Island Business Association "Take a Breath, Using Yoga to link the Mind and Body".
Shari is an Independent Reiki Master and Karuna Ki Master that firmly believes every one is entitled to learn and heal themselves and others.
|Reiki Intensive Weekend I , II, & Masters|
What you will learn:
- Discussion of Reiki Energy
- History of Reiki
- Attunement to Reiki I First degree, or Reiki I, opens your healing channels so that you can begin work on healing yourself and others.
- Learn full body self-healing
- Hands-on Healing of others - Demonstration healing on front of body - Students work with partners
- Attunement to Reiki II Second Degree, or Reiki II, intensifies your connection to the healing energy, allowing distance healing, as well as facilitating mental and emotional clearings.
- Demonstration of healing on back of body, as well as mental & emotional clearing
- Students pair off to practice
- Discussion of healing setting
- Discussion of Remote or Distance Healing
- Practice a Remote or Distance Healing
- Master Attunement Master's Degree attunement opens the healing channels to the spiritual level and allows Masters to attune others.
- Discussion recapping healing methods and use of Reiki symbols.
- Demonstration and practice to attune others.
|Karuna Ki Certification|
- Discussion of Karuna Ki
- History of Karuna Ki
- Attunement to First Level Karuna Ki
Originally referred to as ÒSai Baba Reiki,Ó this level attunes to symbols which restore balance and bring deep healing, as well as release karma and deep seated past life issues. They clear and open your channels to higher consciousness and balance the upper and lower chakras.
- History and Discussion of Karuna Ki Level II
- Attunement to Karuna Ki Level II
Level II of Karuna Ki or Dai Nichi Reiki instructs and attunes to the next four symbols, formerly called the White Brotherhood Symbols. These symbols link you strongly with your higher self and enhance manifestation potential.
- Level II Master/Teacher of Spiritual Transmutation
You receive the Master Healing symbol, 3 initiation symbols and instruction on how to do all level attunements (Prerequisite: Reiki Mastership)
- What you will learn:
|Course Materials and Certification|
Course materials include a workbook, and students will recieve a certificate upon sucessful completion of the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive certificates for 8 CEU credits from the National Guild of Hypnotists.